Tombstone RIP – RTP and Slot Review
|Return To Player||96.08%|
|N. of Paylines||108|
|Bet Range||0,10 – 50|
|Release Date||January 2022|
Legendary Provider Nolimit City has just released the first of their 2022 titles: Tombstone RIP. This new slot comes packed full of features, a stunning soundtrack that takes us immediately to every Sergio Leone spaghetti western movie, and more than one reasonable explanation on why you must try it right now. You’ll soon find out that this slot displays a very unique layout. In fact, reels 2, 3, and 4 will display 3 symbols each, but the first reel will display only 2 rows and the sixth will show 1 row only.
On top of that, it all comes in a gray tone. The monochromatic palette looks eerie since the beginning, but it’s nothing compared to the animation you are about to see when you hit the free spins. “Brutality, then you die” is the motto. Enter the game by guessing the right answer, and get ready to win big with this crazy high volatility slot.
Recommended Casinos to Play Tombstone RIP for real with Welcome Bonus
Bet Range and Paytable
Firstly choose your bet which ranges from 0,10£/€ up to 50£/€. At first, you may think this isn’t a great deal, but soon you’ll change your mind. This slot leads up to 300.000x your stake, which is relevantly high compared to most slots. As we mentioned above, this slot comes with a relatively low amount of symbols per reel, but the last reel will only display premium symbols that will count twice. The lower-paying symbols are classic card royals 10, J, Q, K, and A, while the higher-paying ones are the outlaws. Hit 5 symbols of the same kind to win up to 4x the bet.
Tombstone RIP Features
In this slot, several features are going to take you further on your journey to richness but not if you are a faint-hearted one. You’ll win amongst death sentences, you’ll feel the pain… eventually. But only because the graphics and sounds are stunning. Let’s take a quick look at the special features of the slot.
- Enhanced Bet: increase your stake by 10% to get a guaranteed Scatter Symbol
- xNudge Wilds: a staked Wild will always nudge to be entirely visible on your reel, each nudge increases the Wild multiplier
- xSplit Wilds: this symbol only appears on reel 6 and counts as 2 symbols. When landing, it cuts the symbols on its left in half
- xRIP: when a winning combination occurs, if it worths less than the base stake, no payout will be given
- Hang ’em High Freespins: if you land 3 Hang ‘Em High Scatter symbols, you will activate 8 Hang ‘Em High Freespins. The win multiplier will be increased by all Wild symbol types and it will remain active throughout the entire bonus round
- Boothill Freespins: land 3 scatters and 1 Boothill scatter to trigger 10 free spins. Only Cowboy symbols lands on the last reel, but it’ll transform the other of the same symbol to Wilds. Here a multiplier will be given, from 5x-999x, on a random Cowboy for each spin.
We are pretty sure that this is going to become one of the biggest hits of the year. We can say that by looking at other releases by the same provider, especially Mental and xWay Hoarder xSplit. Both slots have captured the imaginations of slots fans all over the world, thanks to their fantastic design, storytelling, and their fantastic special features. Tombstone RIP is a 96.08% RTP slot with insane volatility that comes packed full of features such as the xRIP, xNudge Wilds, Splitting Wilds, Freespins of various kinds and a NoLimit bonus. Win up to 300.000x your stake. Try it if you dare!
Sure, the demo is available here on this review page.
The Return to Player of Tombstone RIP is 96.08%.
The max win on this new slot is capped at 300.000x your stake!
This slot comes with 6 reels, each showing different amount of rows for up to 108 fixed paylines.